Ticket Operations Assistant
Ticket Operations: Ticket Operations
Job Title: Ticket Operations Assistant
Department: Box Office
Job Reports To: Box Office Finance and Events Manager
· Process orders on a daily basis for Nashville Predators, CMA Music Festival, and other arena events.
· Serve as a primary contact for processing and distributing of group tickets for Nashville Predators and other arena events.
· Assist with account and manifest management, ticket invoicing, ticket printing and ticket distribution.
· Act as primary person to answer phones for CMA Music Festival.
· Assist in supervising box office on game nights, event nights, and for CMA Music Festival.
· Prepare weekly CMA financial reports for Nissan Stadium finance staff.
· Perform general administrative work including maintaining/organizing files, data entry, copying, filing, faxing, and mailing.
· Responsible for ensuring quality customer service for all Bridgestone Arena patrons.
· Assist in executing all invoicing for Nashville Predators and CMA Music Festival.
· Responsible for balancing all daily transactions and completing a daily record sheet.
· Assist with creating and maintaining events on both Ticketmaster.com and Account Manager.
· Help at the window and on the box office phones when needed.
· Generate reports as needed.
· Other relevant jobs as assigned by supervisor.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· At least one (1) year of related experience.
· Solid knowledge & proficiency in Microsoft Office including but not limited to Word and Excel.
· Computerized ticketing experience (ideally Ticketmaster, Archtics, or similar systems).
· Experience with box office finance responsibilities, supervision, ticket window sales, and ticket order processing.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
· Flexible and attentive to details.
· Ability to work extended days, hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
· Excellent organizational and planning skills.
Essential Physical Functions:
· Required to work long hours on event days.
· Ability to clearly communicate with clients and coworkers.
· Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
· Ability to stand in an upright position for continuous period of time.
· Must have high finger dexterity.
· Excellent speaking and listening skills, requiring the perception of speech.
· Walking, bending, carrying of light items such as papers and office supplies, computer work, and answering phones will be required.
· Ticketmaster/Archtics ticketing system.
· General Office Equipment (i.e. PC, copier, fax machine, etc.).