Nashville Predators offer full-time college students the opportunity to gain hands on experience and earn college credit at the same time! Predators’ internships make it possible for students to learn how a professional sports team operates on a daily basis. You will learn valuable skills in database management, lead generation, survey research, analytics, and ticketing as well as gain contacts and experiences to jump start a career in the wide world of sports!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent professional, organizational and planning skills
- Flexibility, attention to detail, and an ability to work extended days, hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays during the hockey season
- Ticket software experience (preferably Archtics)
- Data visualization software experience (preferably Tableau)
- Experience with SQL, R, Python or other computer programming language
- Experience with modeling techniques including regression analysis and cluster modeling
- Survey research experience (SurveyMonkey, Surveyor, etc.)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interns should expect to work anywhere from 30-40 hours a week, per semester
- This internship will work closely with the Ticket Sales Department and the Ticket Operations Department
- Assist the Business Strategy Department in conducting and analyzing market research.
- Assist with other analytics projects as assigned
- Responsible for distribution of sales leads to the sales reps
- Assist the Group Sales Department in creating sales forms and links.
- Generate sales/call reports as needed
- Manage subsets of the ticket database
- Act as a liaison between the Ticket Sales Department and the Ticket Ops Department
- General administrative work is required such as data entry, copying, and filing
- Perform other duties as assigned
- All interns must be students at accredited colleges and universities
- The internship must be a part of the student’s curriculum
- The internship must provide earned hours that are directly applied to the student’s degree
- Full time Interns must work a minimum of 30 hours per week, per semester
- During the hockey season interns must be available to work game nights
- Working arena events is not required, but it is encouraged
- Interns must be high-energy, detail-oriented, team players
- Internships do not provide compensation or housing
- Internships do not guarantee full-time positions with the Predators upon completion
Please note this work opportunity does not provide housing or transportation.