Special Events Ticket Representative
Part-time, seasonal position March – June 2019
Reports directly to: Box Office Events Manager
Reports indirectly to: Sr. Box Office Finance & Event Manager
Department: Box Office
- Answer the phone line for the CMA Music Festival.
- Sell tickets and process ticket orders.
- Ensure quality customer service to all CMA Music Festival patrons.
- General administrative work including maintaining/organizing files, data entry, copying, filing, faxing, and mailing.
- Responsible for balancing all daily transactions and completing a daily record sheet.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- High School degree or GED equivalent.
- Retail and customer service experience
- Knowledge of Ticketmaster and/or Archtics preferred but not required
- Solid knowledge & proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, etc.
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Work long, uncommon hours including nights, holidays and weekends (may be required at times)
- Must be available to work the week of the festival up to 60-70+ hours.
- As a condition of employment, qualified applicant will be subject to an extensive and thorough background investigation, including a criminal history check, previous employment verification, driving record check, and character references.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job