Job Title: Sales Associate
Reporting: Manager, Ticket Sales
Status: Non-exempt, temporary
The Nashville Predators seek a self-starter who will be responsible for generating revenue through outbound sales campaigns that focus on the sale of full/partial season ticket plans and group sales for all events that take place at Bridgestone Arena. This role has an approximate 6-month duration with the opportunity for full time employment once all goals are achieved.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Continuous solicitation of new business for Nashville Predators/Bridgestone Arena ticket sales.
- Meet the established sales objectives by making a minimum number of outbound sales calls each day (100 minimum) with the goal of maximizing ticket revenue.
- Develop and cultivate strong buying relationships with customers.
- Contribute meaningfully to the sales culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with team members.
- Offer ideas and strategy on initiatives that can drive new business.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Team player with the ability to multitask and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a friendly and professional telephone manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to self-motivate.
- Passion for sales with 0-2 years of experience.
- A degree in business, communications, sports marketing or related field.
- As a condition of employment, qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, including a criminal history check, driving history, previous employment verification and character references.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, possess a suitable driving history and be insurable by our insurance carrier (without conditions).
Essential Physical Functions:
- Physical activities include sitting, walking and standing for prolonged periods of time, as well as bending, squatting, climbing stairs, kneeling, twisting, lifting, grasping, balancing and handling of materials.
- Ability to speak and communicate clearly with others.
- Ability to work in cold temperatures on occasion and lift and carry a minimum of 20 lbs.
- Excellent speaking and listening skills, requiring the perception of speech.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instruction or assignments.