Part-time Front Desk-Skate Guards
The Nashville Predators and Ford Ice Center are seeking eager, hard-working applicants to assist with the daily operations at the Ford Ice Center. This is a part time Font Desk-Skate Guard position.
- Serve as first point of contact for visitors and assist with rental skates.
- Help guests with payments for public skates.
- Spray down rental skates once turned in.
- Return skates to skate rack when session is over.
- Responsible for enforcing ice skating rules and safety procedures during public session.
- Assist with setup hockey nets for games.
- Operate Point of Sale unit for skate rentals.
- Balance register and fill out proper forms at beginning and end of shift.
- Assist with hosting birthday parties at the facility.
- Perform general closing responsibilities.
- Clean up after guests, including removing trash around the rink.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Ford Ice General Manager.
- 18+ years old.
- Ability to ice skate.
- Must be polite, cooperative, and work well with others.
- Must possess strong problem-solving, interpersonal, conflict resolution and communication skills.
- Previous cash handling experience.
- Ability to engage with and serve the public, especially children.
- Ability to work Friday-Sunday evening hours, including holidays.
- As a condition of employment, qualified applicant will be subject to a background investigation, including a criminal history check, previous employment verification and character references.