- Provide end user support for all pc, server, printer, smart-phone, and desk phones to arena staff, tenants and clients
- Coordinates additions, moves, changes, and deletions of users, cabling, phones, and pc equipment through the use of forms setup for the creation and deletion of users or from instructions sent via email.
- Must be familiar with and able to install, troubleshoot and maintain computer network server programs to include but not limited to Windows based operations systems.
- Design, document, and Update Build instructions based on new software and policies
- Recommend new pc designs based upon software the organization is currently using
- Recommend software policies and test policies put in place by the information technology director or senior information technology director
- Setup and install PC’s for users per build instructions, test configurations prior to installation and acclimate new users to corporate network.
- Responds to computer problems; troubleshoots computer problems, makes repairs, and provides technical support to arena staff, tenants and clients and respond to problems in a tactful and expedient manner
- Work with IT vendors on network projects
- Monitor IT components and maintains system efficiency
- Maintain the arena desktops, infrastructure and software
- Maintain and install network cabling
- Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Active directory, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and other software
- Conduct all quality checks and monitor equipment during events
- Effectively communicates relevant IT-related information to managers
- Assist with or manage all technology installations
- Attends all production meetings
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with staff and vendors
- Documents technical process and troubleshooting guidelines
- Design and manage networks for clients coming into the building
- Maintain users with Active Directory and Cisco Call Manager Databases
· B.A. in Information Systems or related field required
· Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in Information Systems
· Ability to work under pressure with attention to detail
· Ability to be on call at all times
· Ability to use computers and understand computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, install software, set up functions, enter data, and process information
· Strong analytical skills necessary for preparing reports, devising solutions, and implementing changes.
· Microsoft Certified Professional
· Excellent customer service, organizational and time management skills required.
· As a condition of employment, qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, including driving history and character references.
· Possess a valid driver’s license, possess a suitable driving history and be insurable by insurance carrier (without conditions).
Essential Physical Functions:
· Lifting and handling heavy equipment and materials, 100lbs as required
· Must be able to work in venue catwalks and lifts to access and move information technology equipment.
- General Office Equipment (i.e. PC, copier, facsimile machine, etc…)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.