Job Title: Director, Guest Experience
Department: Ticket Sales/Service
Job Directly Reports to: SVP, Tickets/Premium Sales and Youth Hockey
- Manage customer service area with specific focus on serving season ticket accounts for the Nashville Predators and Bridgestone Arena.
- Act as direct liaison between Predators fans and the Nashville Predators organization, including but not limited to answering fan mail, incoming calls, and emails.
- Manage Guest Experience Team Members including schedules and service campaigns as well as monitoring and reviewing performance, coaching, counseling and issuing feedback on a consistent basis.
- Assist in special projects for the ticket sales department, including surveys, courtesy calls, and seat upgrade days.
- Coordinate programs throughout the season such as Season-Ticket Holder of the Game, Season-Ticket Holder Meet and Greets & Season-Ticket Holder Renewal Parties.
- Assist in the development and implementation of special events.
- Set up season-ticket holder focus/advisory groups before and during the season to solicit feedback.
- Assist with fulfillment of Smashville Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Act as the direct link between the Nashville Predators and season ticket holders including, but not limited to: payments, renewals and purchase of additional tickets, exchange nights, bonus tickets and group outings.
- Provide ticket information and customer service to the general public.
- Oversee and compile information and data regarding Customer Service initiatives at Predators Games.
- Compose and distribute post-game reports with summary of season ticket holder questions, concerns and issues; provide recommendations for and lead execution of timely resolution.
- Assist in implementing current and new season-ticket holder benefits.
- Take an active role in community events throughout the year.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Four (4) year Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum three to five (3-5) years of relevant customer service experience, preferably in a sports and/or entertainment role.
- Two to four (2-4) years of experience in a management role.
- Demonstrated success in leading a team of professionals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Prior Ticketmaster and/or Archtics software experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.
- Strong organization, interpersonal and communication skills essential.
- Comfortable interacting with the general public, VIPs and executives.
- Ability to work irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, possess a suitable driving history and be insurable by Club’s insurance carrier.
- As a condition of employment, qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, including criminal history check, driving history and character references.
Essential Physical Functions:
- Ability to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to access all seating areas to handle customer issues.
- Must have high finger dexterity to perform duties involving work on the computer and filing.
- Occasionally bending, lifting, moving up to 25 pounds to perform duties.
- Excellent speaking and listening skills, requiring the perception of speech.
- Ability to wear face mask and/or Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for long periods of time.
- General Office Equipment (e.g. PC, copier, scanner, facsimile machine, calculator).
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instruction or assignments.