Job Title: Corporate Development Manager
Job Reports To: Sr. Director, Premium Seats
Department: Premium Seats
The Corporate Development Manager is a full time, benefited, non-managerial, strictly sales position. This person will be responsible for generating leads and generating revenue through the sale of premium hospitality inventory. Candidate should be able to provide a documented history of successful sales to corporations, groups and high net worth individuals.
- Prospect, research and close premium contracts for the Nashville Predators and Bridgestone Arena
- Work with the Premium Services staff to ensure clients’ unparalleled experience
- Prepare weekly sales reports, and track local and regional trends and emerging markets
- Liaise with other departments about premium programs – departments to include CSC, Jani-King, operations, security, sponsorship, ticketing, community relations and others as necessary
- Assess client objectives and align premium products to meet these objectives
- Ability to cross sell and promote ticket plan initiatives and sponsorship products
- Other related duties as required
- Ideal candidates will have at least five (5) years of ticket and premium-related sales experience
- Strong existing client relationships and premium sales experience are preferred
- Excellent people skills and an ability to interact effectively and in a professional, diplomatic, and mature manner with VIP’s as well as internal and external clients at all levels are a must
- High level of initiative, inner drive and attention to detail
- Candidate must have problem solving skills as well as excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to generate new and creative sales ideas is needed
- Candidates must be able to meet tight deadlines and work effectively in a high-pressure environment
- The selected candidate must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
- Ability to work unsupervised and to function both independently and as a team member
- Undergraduate degree required
- Possess a valid driver’s license, possess a suitable driving history and be insurable by the Nashville Predators’ insurance carrier.
- As a condition of employment, qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, including criminal history, character references, previous employment verification and driving history.
Essential Physical Functions:
- Constant large document typing
- Walking suite/premium levels on multiple floors
- Occasional heavy lifting/ moving
- PC based desktop
- Multi line phone system
- Digital camera
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Approved by ________________________________________ Date ___________________
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instruction or assignments.