Department: Ticket Sales
Job Reports To: Senior Director of Ticket Sales/Group Sales Manager Status: Exempt
- Generate revenue by selling Nashville Predators Full/Partial season tickets and Bridgestone Arena/Preds Group tickets, premium products and other tickets.
- Set appointments outside of the Predators office to meet with business executives and other leads.
- Required to make outbound sales calls
- Responsible for servicing existing partial plans and also handle the renewal of these accounts
- Ability to generate new season ticket concepts and ideas for increasing revenue·
- Attend networking functions and work special events as set forth by managers of the department
- Assist with all special group and season ticket sales projects
- Ability to speak publicly and represent the Predators in a professional manner
- Team Player
- Desire to have a career in sales in the sports industry
- Proven ability and previous experience making sales calls and meeting with business leaders·
- Solid knowledge & proficiency in current software (Word/Excel)
- Knowledge of Archtics ticketing system and CRM a plus, but not required·
- Strong organizational & time management skills·
- Strong verbal and written communication skills·
- Nature of business requires individual to be able to work flexible hours
- A degree in business, communications, sports marketing or related field.
- At least 1-year previous sales experience·
- As a condition of employment, qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, including a criminal history check, driving history and character references.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, possess a suitable driving history and be insurable by our insurance carrier (without conditions).
Essential Physical Functions:
- Must be able to access all seating areas to handle customer issues.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- Must have high finger dexterity.·
- Ability to work under extreme deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent speaking and listening skills, requiring the perception of speech.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.