- Generate revenue by selling Nashville Predators Full/Partial season tickets and Bridgestone Arena/Preds Group tickets, premium products and other tickets.
- Set appointments outside of the Predators office to meet with business executives and other leads.
- Required to make outbound sales calls
- Responsible for servicing existing partial plans and also handle the renewal of these accounts
- Ability to generate new season ticket concepts and ideas for increasing revenue
- Attend networking functions and work special events as set forth by managers of the department.
- Assist with all special group and season ticket sales projects
- Ability to speak publicly and represent the Predators in a professional manner
- Team Player
- Desire to have a career in sales in the sports industry
- Proven ability and previous experience making sales calls and meeting with business leaders
- Solid knowledge & proficiency in current software (Word/Excel)
- Knowledge of Archtics ticketing system and CRM a plus, but not required
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Nature of business requires individual to be able to work flexible hours
- A degree in business, communications, sports marketing or related field.
- At least 1-year previous sales experience
- As a condition of employment, qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, including a criminal history check, driving history and character references.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, possess a suitable driving history and be insurable by our insurance carrier (without conditions).
Essential Physical Functions:
- Must be able to access all seating areas to handle customer issues.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- Must have high finger dexterity.
- Ability to work under extreme deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent speaking and listening skills, requiring the perception of speech