Sports Jobs in Nashville · TN
Marketing: Database Marketing/Analytics
Job Title: Analyst, Consumer Strategy
Department: Ticket Sales
Reporting to: Manager, Consumer Strategy and Loyalty
The position’s primary focus will be to work with our internal marketing and corporate sponsorship stakeholders to research, analyze, and understand our consumers in a way that we can better service our corporate sponsors and enhance our marketing initiatives through the analysis of data and market trends.
- Assist the Manager of Consumer Strategy and Loyalty in all corporate sponsorship reporting.
- Champion the use of internal lead generation mechanisms to identify qualified corporate and premium sales leads.
- Conduct and analyze industry research in order to identify new categories and prospects for partnership opportunities, including financial reviews, competitive benchmark analysis, consumer trends/habits, and market research activities.
- Assist in the development of sponsorship sales decks and activation briefs.
- Develop, standardize and analyze reporting on corporate partnership measurables including asset values, activation engagement, lead generation and market statistics.
- Lead the management and utilization of market research, television ratings, demographic, and other valuation platform data (such as Scarborough, YouGov, Nielsen, GumGum, etc.), as it pertains to corporate sponsorship sales and activation.
- Measure the performance of all marketing initiatives inclusive of email marketing, website, and social media campaigns.
- Analyze all paid digital campaigns across social platforms to report on impressions, placements, and ROI.
- Head all survey and research objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in business, marketing, statistics, mathematics or economics with a consistent track record of professional and personal achievement.
- Experience in sports or live events is a plus.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Outlook with expertise in Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively and manage projects among various departments.
- Ability to learn new programs and processes at a fast pace.
- Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills, as well as ability to manage your own time and implement your own schedule.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully work in a team and with stakeholders across an organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills and confidence in leading conversations.
- Thrives in a fast-paced team environment with proven ability to productively lead multiple priorities; strong organizational and time management skills.
- An ambitious self-starter that works best under minimal supervision, highly motivated and driven.
- Quick learners with strong communication skills who can translate data into actionable items for other areas of business.
- A positive, winning approach, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with others.
- As a condition of employment, qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, including criminal history check, driving history and character references.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, a suitable driving history, be insurable by Nashville Predators’ insurance carrier and have reliable transportation.
- 2+ years of sports industry experience.
- Google Analytics and Adobe Omniture experience.
- Knowledge of market research, television, demographic, or similar valuation platforms.
- Data visualization software experience (preferably Tableau).
- Experience with SQL, R, Python or other computer programming language.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator a plus.
Essential Physical Functions
- Must be able to work long hours on event days.
- Ability to clearly communicate with clients and coworkers.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to stand in an upright position for continuous period of time.
- Excellent speaking and listening skills, requiring the perception of speech.
- Walking, bending, carrying of light items such as office supplies will be required.
- Ability to wear face mask and/or Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for long periods of time.
- General Office Equipment (i.e. PC, copier, facsimile machine, etc.).
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instruction or assignments.
What are your salary requirements?