2019-2020 Season - Hockey Operations Internship
The Nashville Predators offer full-time college students the opportunity to gain hands on experience and earn college credit at the same time! Under the general direction and supervision of the hockey operations department, the successful candidate will gain valuable experience in a variety of areas including event/meeting planning, preparation of pamphlets, guide books and other player recruitment materials, contract research, and stats/analytics. It is critical that the incumbent in this position have the ability and emotional maturity to exercise sound judgment regarding confidential matters and hold a high regard for ethical behavior. Additionally, the incumbent in this role must possess and demonstrate strong independent reasoning and problem solving skills, in addition to being detail oriented and extremely organized.
Hockey Operations Internship Minimum Requirements:
- Willingness and ability to work during traditional office hours
- Ability to commit to holding the position for the entirety of the 2019-2020 season
- Reliable transportation to and from Bridgestone Arena
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of programs such as Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and problem solve in fast paced work environment
- Must be insurable under our policy for purposes of driving as necessary for events and other assigned duties
- As a condition of internship, qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, which will at a minimum include a criminal background check and character references and if applicable, may include a driving history check.
Nashville Predators Internship Requirements:
- Interns must be students enrolled in an accredited/degree seeking program at a college or university
- The internship must provide earned hours (credit) that are directly applied to the student’s degree
- Interns must be able to work possible non-traditional work hours, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Internships are unpaid, and do not provide housing or transportation.
- Internships do not guarantee full-time positions with the Predators upon completion.
- Interns must be fun, energetic and outgoing individuals with a strong work ethic who possess the ability to interact with all types of people.
- If you do not meet ALL of the minimum requirements for the Nashville Predators Internship and Hockey Operations Internship, please do not apply
- No phone calls or emails, please
- Local candidates preferred