Retail Sales Associates, Xcel Energy Center Hockey Lodge with Minnesota Wild in Saint Paul, MN
Minnesota Wild jobs
Sports Jobs in Saint Paul, MN
Retail/Licensing: Retail Sales Associate
PT Retail Sales Associate – Minnesota Wild Hockey Lodge
The Hockey Lodge is the official team store and online retailer of the Minnesota Wild. We are currently hiring Part-Time Retail Sales Associates for our flagship store based out of the Xcel Energy Center in downtown St. Paul.
Like our customers, we have a great passion for Minnesota Hockey. We are looking for Sales Associates who share that passion for hockey and will strive to provide the level of service that shows our guests how strongly we value our customers.
If you have great people skills and enjoy working with the public, we want to meet you!
• Exciting and fast paced game night atmosphere.
• Sell exclusive Wild merchandise and top brands in the sports apparel industry.
• Hockey Lodge merchandise discounts.
• On-the-job training provided!
SALES ASSOCIATE DUTIES
• Greet customers in friendly, upbeat and professional manner.
• Assist in stocking merchandise on sales floor and refreshing inventory on shelves and displays.
• Must be able to work approximately 20 hours per week
• Work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends and key events (a minimum of 75% of Wild Hockey games and 50% of non-Wild Hockey events).
• Previous retail sales or customer service experience required.
• Experience as a cashier in a retail environment is a plus.
• Passionate about providing exceptional levels of service ensuring quality retail experience for every fan, guest and customer.
• Work nights, weekends and key events.
• Lifting requirements – must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
• Physical requirements include sitting, walking, standing, bending, squatting, climbing, kneeling, twisting, lifting, grasping, etc.
The Minnesota Wild is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As an officially designated Yellow Ribbon Company, we are committed to serving those who have served our country, we encourage service members and veterans to apply.