Event Set-Up Crew
St. Paul, MN
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Conversion Crew
Event Set-Up Crew
It is our mission to create a better experience here than anywhere else-from every event at Xcel Energy Center, Saint Paul RiverCentre and Roy Wilkins Auditorium. We seeking energetic and focused individuals that want to be a part of a team that supports the Minnesota Wild, Large Events and national celebrity performers.
This is an exciting opportunity if you are…
What you’ll do
In this position you will contribute to the event set-up team and deliver the ultimate fan experience by being a part of the crew responsible for the appearance of public and performer spaces at each venue. You will be an instrumental force in all set-up and tear down configurations pertaining to seating risers, dasher boards, rink glass, seating platforms and basketball court and all other venue before and after events as required. Your goal will be to perform work under tight deadlines to meet required specifications and life safety codes.
What you will bring:
· You will be at least 18 years of age.
· Ability to interpret and carry out all detailed specifications in written and diagram form.
· A positive approach to all tasks you undertake.
· Ability to work irregular hours according to venue activity including nights, weekends and holidays.
· Ability to work on a crew in challenging/pressure situations.
· Experience in maintenance and set-up/tear-down in and arena/convention center/hotel environment a plus.
What’s in it for you?
In addition to joining a fun and team-centered company you’ll enjoy part time benefits such as,
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.