AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
AEG and the Los Angeles Kings’ Hockey Development Department seek a dynamic, outgoing individual to oversee the day to day administrative operations (planning, preparation, and execution) of departmental hockey events and Lil Kings Learn-To-Play Program. The Hockey Development Coordinator, Events and Lil Kings, is a full time position and reports to the Manager of Hockey Development.
- Coordinate departmental events including but not limited to Fantasy Camp, Youth Hockey Camps, Adult and youth skills development clinics and workshops; Works assigned events and programs; Ensure quality control at all Hockey Development events.
- Plan and develop a complete year round schedule of revenue generating hockey events and programs; Create and manage online for event registration platforms
- Lil Kings and event preparation includes but not limited to Arranging event staffing, Partner communication, Client communication, Individual event budget tracking and reporting, Invoice submission, Scheduling ice, Storage Inventory, Responsible for selecting, ordering, and inventory of giveaways, Waiver and check in process
- Storage Inventory, Responsible for selecting, ordering, and inventory of giveaways, Waiver and check in process
- Create new revenue generating hockey events and programs
- Manage Hockey Development Department phone and email; General administrate duties as assigned – making copies, processing packages, etc.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Manager or Director of Hockey Development
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year)
- A minimum of Mid-Level Non-Exempt 2-4years of related work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word; ability to learn required business systems.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Polished presentations skill, with an ability to think and react to situations confidently.
- A go-getter, with real drive and initiative to succeed and develop a career in the sports and entertainment industry.
- Assertive, Persistent and Results-oriented.
- While looking to succeed personally, be able to support team environment and adhere to departmental guidelines.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to oversee a project from start to finish.
- Ability to use and pick up on complex computer programs.
- Ability to consistently re-prioritize based on sales needs.
- Ability to provide reports back to management on a daily and weekly basis.
- Experience in project planning, preparation and execution required. Coordinating experience in the sports and entertainment industry preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of the sport of hockey required.
- Previous hockey playing experience required (former professional, junior, or NCAA).
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.