Anschutz Entertainment Group, Inc. (“AEG”) is a subsidiary of The Anschutz Company and one of the leading sports and entertainment presenters in the world. AEG owns a collection of companies including multi-use facilities such as STAPLES Center and StubHub! Center in Southern California, several sports franchises including the Los Angeles Kings (NHL) and Los Angeles Galaxy (MLS) and AEG Presents, one of the world's leading concert promotions and touring companies. AEG is also currently overseeing the development of L.A. LIVE, 4 million sq. ft. downtown L.A. sports, residential and entertainment district.
The LA Kings are searching for a highly-motivated email marketing coordinator to help manage the set-up, maintenance, execution and reporting of marketing email campaigns for the LA Kings. The primary role is to provide support and insight on email-marketing program. This individual is responsible for the development of new email marketing programs as well as the optimization of existing email campaigns. The ideal candidate should demonstrate outstanding work ethic, ability to work on a diverse team, possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be willing to take direction.
- Day to day execution of email marketing campaigns; including creating template designs, proofing, testing, copywriting & coding as needed, building clear call-to-action, database segmentation, scheduling and reporting
- Coordinator with various departments to develop email marketing calendars, schedule of content and approval processes
- Provide research, data and analysis for the development of segmented messaging, targeting prospects/audience, and action plan to support business performance.
- Responsible for reporting effectiveness of email marketing campaigns, data hygiene, email deliverability, segmentation and A/B testing
- Monitor subscription lists and work on ways to improve list quality
- Perform quality assurance tests to ensure emails render correctly across a wide variety of email clients, browsers and devices for a consistent user experience
- Maintain a monthly email performance report using important key performance indicators within all email campaigns; including trends, open rate, click rates, conversion rates, click activity and more.
- Generate new A/B tests, analyze results, and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performance.
- Assist in the planning of new campaigns, as well finding ways to enhance existing email campaigns and the use of marketing automation system
- Prepare Photoshop files which include slicing/resizing images
- Preform other duties as assigned by Business Intelligence group as needed
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, handle multiple projects simultaneously and implement last-minute changes as needed
- Working knowledge of HTML and Photoshop skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Outstanding analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
- Experience in the sports and entertainment industries is ideal
- Ability to work s flexible schedule that includes days, evenings, holidays and weekends
- 1+ years of experience in email marking; Marketo experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.