The Solutions Manager is responsible for utilizing relationships, fresh thinking, data and fan-first approach to deliver strategic integrated brand marketing innovations across the sports & entertainment group’s assets by creating and selling new sponsorship platforms, ultimately driving incremental sponsorship revenue to the organization.
Support team to ideate and build ground-breaking new sponsorship platforms using thoughtful and solutions-based approach.
- Quickly understand the sports & entertainment group’s corporate partner offerings to architect integrated programs across key channels with alignment across various mediums including but not limited to: Consumer marketing platforms, client brand amplification and sharable content.
- Identify and create new inventory for incremental revenue growth.
- Create enhancement of existing product offerings.
- Gain necessary internal alignment required to commercialize ideas.
- Leverage existing relationships and prospect for new partners, strategically aligning sponsorship platforms with potential sponsors’ business and marketing objectives.
- Create compelling presentations, sales materials and proposals that appropriately represent new platforms in sales efforts.
- Deliver incremental sponsorship revenue to the organization by selling new platforms to new and existing corporate sponsors.
- Utilize new platforms to tap into under-penetrated sponsorship categories, while attracting new fans within emerging audience segments.
- Provide thought leadership within Corporate Partnerships around platform development, prospecting and sales and overall group strategy.
- Collaborate with key stakeholder including sales and activation team and across the Sports & Entertainment organization with multiple departments, including building operations, finance, marketing, sales, human resources, legal, among others.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or another related field.
- 3-4 years of experience in content creation, marketing and/or sales; Sports/entertainment property marketing/sales experience a plus; Sports sponsorship or agency experience a plus.
- Experience working in Photoshop, In-Design, Adobe Suite and/or other creative programs
- Ability to think outside of the box to ideate and create innovative partnership opportunities that provide a point of difference and appeal to prospective partners.
- Track record of developing, pitching and executing creative, ground-breaking new initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with and gain the respect and trust of a wide range of people at all levels of seniority, internally and externally.
- Possess the highest integrity and ethical standards
- Irregular and extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Exposure to moderate - high noise level.
- Frequent visual/auditory attention.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a colleague encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.