Assist in coordinating and executing multiple events that support charitable causes for Ilitch Charities and the Ilitch Companies.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Previous experience in event planning and management, preferred
2. Evidence of organization and planning skills and the ability to prioritize multiple events or projects and meet deadlines.
3. Evidence of attention to detail and accuracy.
4. Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours, including evenings and weekends.
5. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Sports Management or related discipline, preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.