The Detroit Red Wings are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking individuals to join the Huntington Bank Red Patrol for the upcoming 2022-23 season. The Huntington Bank Red Patrol is the co-ed team behind the scenes on game days that helps create the atmosphere of Hockeytown and unforgettable experiences for fans in and around Little Caesars Arena. Team members assist in the execution of in-game elements, engage with fans, and serve as brand ambassadors at numerous community and team events throughout the year. The Red Wings are looking for applicants who demonstrate an outgoing personality, willingness to engage a crowd and have a strong work ethic.
- Serve as brand ambassadors for the Detroit Red Wings at games and events throughout the city of Detroit during the 2022-23 season
- Support the planning and execution of pre-game, in-game, and post-game activations, and promotions during Detroit Red Wings home games
- Engage in interactions with fans throughout games and events, including large crowds at times
- Assist in the support of additional Ilitch Sports + Entertainment events and initiatives
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Must poses an outgoing personality, strong work ethic, and be a team player
- Must have reliable transportation to and from games/events
- Ability to work no less than 45% of all Detroit Red Wings pre-season and regular season games
- Must have physical stamina to perform and remain on their feet for an entire game (4+ hours)
If interested, please send your submission package to [email protected]. Applicants must provide the following to apply:
- Portrait Headshot
- Video bio showcasing your personality (Provide a public or unlisted/private YouTube or Vimeo URL. Do not share video as an email attachment)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.