JOB SUMMARY: The Marketing/PR Intern is primarily responsible for supporting the Fighters marketing team with digital tasks including marketing content, editorial posting, social media posting, game day assignments at all Fighters home games and other miscellaneous tasks at the discretion of the marketing department.
- Assist in the management of the Fighter’s social media and website
- Work all Fighters home and away games (remotely) assisting in various tasks assigned by the marketing department
- Execute player bios, game previews, game recaps, press releases, breaking team news, roster updates and other misc. writing content
- Administrative responsibilities as needed
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduated or currently enrolled in a related program (Marketing, Business, Sports Management, & Communications) at a recognized college
- Appropriate time management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Social Media usage, Microsoft Office, and email applications
- A strong understanding of sports & sports content
- Ability to complete projects independently
- Photoshop skills are a plus
Physical Demands and Working Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle objects and office tools, reach, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is exposed to an office environment, with noise levels usually moderate.
* This job description does not contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other tasks and duties may be assigned as needed.
DSE Hockey Centers, L.P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer