Responsible for coordinating all aspects of ticket operations for the Columbus Blue Jackets and affiliated properties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Fulfills and processes ticket requests from all departments.
- Coordinates all ticket, invoice or other related mailing projects.
- Coordinate the distribution of tickets for season ticket plans and group sales via mail and those held for pick up at the Box Office.
- Assist in daily reconciliation of deposits with bank in regards to lock box payments or other payments received at box office or sales department.
- Assists with season ticket renewal process including creation, execution and fulfillment of renewed plans.
- Ensure accurate event creation in regard to days, dates, times and opponents.
- Coordinates season ticket holder ticket trade program, Family Value Pack, Holiday Pack and various other ticketing initiatives.
- Oversee the guest services desk in arena on game nights.
- Provides box office customer service support.
- Ensure accurate account maintenance of PSL as it relates to actual season ticket location.
- Works closely with Ticket Sales and Group Sales departments to be the first line of ticketing support between departments.
- Assists with special events including on-sales, autograph signings, Open Houses, and any non-Blue Jacket events.
- Assists with intern and new employee onboarding training and ticket sales processing.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Continuous Learning - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; seeks feedback to improve performance; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
Use of Technology - Demonstrates required skills; adapts to new technologies; troubleshoots technological problems; uses technology to increase productivity; keeps technical skills up to date.
Project Management - Develops project plans; coordinates projects; communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and budget; manages project team activities.
Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and/or 0-2 years related experience in the ticketing and/or sports entertainment industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office. Experience in Archtics and Ticketmaster is a plus.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.