The Ticket Operations intern will assist the Ticket Operations Department with order processing, fulfillment, group ticket distribution, and other duties. The intern will be trained on all department policies/procedures including the use of all Ticketmaster software. The Ticket Operations intern will assist with the operations of the Box Office during CBJ game nights, and/or special events. It will be necessary for the intern to provide excellent customer service to other departments and our fans when processing ticket requests.
Duties and tasks
- Process ticket orders via Archtics.
- Quality control for event/season setup on Archtics.
- Assist with setup for orders from Group Sales and Corporate Sales Departments.
- Support department with tasks related to fulfilling and servicing Season Ticket orders.
- Checkout clients at Open House events and New Business Events for the 2021-22 selling season.
- Contribute with tasks related to building the upcoming CBJ Season.
- Cross train with Ticket Sales Event Coordinator as needed.
- Identify plan hierarchies, price codes, and pricing components to verify data for the upcoming season.
- Develop strong interpersonal and customer service skills to enhance the customer game day experience.
- Apply collaborative learning and cooperative skills by working closely with a variety of different departments to better understand the business side of a sports organization.
- Approximately 15-20 office hours and 6-8 game day hours available each week.
- Internship timeline – September - end of the season/ Stanley Cup Playoffs
- Must be enrolled in college, sophomore or above preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Previous experience with Archtics preferred, but not required.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate a professional attitude.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Proof of COVID Vaccination
Please note this is an unpaid internship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.