The Premium Experience Intern will primarily assist the Premium Experience staff with the fulfillment of premium seating assets and event planning. The intern will assist with projects in the office, in addition to game night responsibilities and departmental/partner events.
Duties and Tasks
- Perform game night tasks related to the fulfillment of sponsorship and premium seating assets such as assisting with fan experiences, distributing access passes, client visits, etc.
- Photograph or video sponsorship assets and premium experiences during games for proof of performance fulfillment.
- Assist with proper maintenance and upkeep of all premium seating areas at Nationwide Arena, including suites, loge boxes and club terrace tables.
- Manage and assist with Corporate Partnerships events and off-site partner events (viewing parties, all team event, mascot appearances, etc.).
- Use Archtics ticketing platform for Premium inventory management and various reports
- Use CRM for client database upkeep.
- Assist with managing client gifting inventory.
- Aid in the NWA event process from creating order forms, fulfilling ticket requests, and managing inventory.
- Attend and participate in various meetings internally with staff and externally with clients.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Assist other departments when requested.
- Recognize practices, processes to drive premium and sponsorship revenue that are employed by an NHL Corporate Partnerships department.
- Develop knowledge, communication and process management skills in the area of Partnership Activation and Premium Services.
- 30 intern office and game hours available each week
- Internship timeline – September – End of the Season
- Must be enrolled in four-year college or university, working towards a bachelor's degree in business, marketing or sport management.
- Course credit required for internship.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to intern weeknights, weekends and holidays in addition to normal business hours and home games.
- Must be available to work 85% of all home CBJ games.
- Proof of COVID Vaccination
Please note this is an unpaid internship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.