The Corporate Partnership intern will primarily assist the Corporate Partnership Activation and Services staff with the fulfillment of sponsorship assets. The Intern will assist with projects in the office, in addition to game night responsibilities and departmental/partner events.
Duties and tasks
- Perform game night tasks related to fulfillment of sponsorship assets.
- Photograph or video sponsorship assets and client experiences during games as proof of performance fulfillment.
- Manage databases for media affidavits, in-game tracking, and in-market promotions.
- Track sponsorship inclusion in digital, social, and in-game signage.
- Assist with and execute in-market promotion fulfillment and partnership recaps
- Manage and assist with Corporate Partnerships events and off-site partner events (corporate partner networking events, pregame receptions, viewing parties, etc.).
- Attend internal idea generation session and client planning meetings
- Other projects as assigned.
- Assist other departments when requested.
- Recognize practices and processes to drive sponsorship revenue that are employed by an NHL Corporate Partnerships department.
- Develop knowledge, communication and process management skills in the area of Partnership Activation.
- 30 intern office and game hours each week
- Internship timeline – September – End of NHL Season
- Must be enrolled in four-year college or university, working towards a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or sport management.
- Course credit required for internship.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to intern weeknights, weekends and holidays in addition to normal business hours and home games.
- Proof of COVID Vaccination
Please note this is an unpaid internship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.