The Chicago Blackhawks organization is seeking an energetic, outgoing and dedicated individual that will help maintain the standard of service excellence and be an integral part of ongoing ticket sales efforts.
- Work with the Service team to execute touchpoints and enhance the Season Ticketholder experience.
- Collect data and organize leads for group initiatives.
- Researching leads and inputting them in CRM/Archtics.
- Cold call to get or update points of contact.
- Support the sales staff through outbound calls/emails.
- Giveaway items, group leader gifts, donation items, tickets, etc.
- Make Wow bags and manage Wow inventory.
- Assist with Signing Day
- Inventory, ordering, labeling, and delivering to the Community Relations department.
- Participate in game day preparation and execution.
- Assist with check-in at Fifth Third Arena events
- Assist with morning skate
- Assist with meet-and-greets/photo ops/giveaway handouts
- Attend all Blackhawks home games and Season Ticketholder events and interact directly with fans and clients.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or work experience in Business, Communications, Sport Marketing or sales.
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as directed by game and events schedule.
- Outgoing personality
- Self-motivated and can work with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills