Opportunity awaits with this unique experience to rebuild and transform a long-term AHL franchise and grow the sport of hockey in Illinois! The Rockford IceHogs, the AHL affiliate of the Chicago Blackhawks are now being operated by Chicago Blackhawks organization and we are looking for an Account Executive, Retention & Service to oversee our season ticket member renewal and retention initiatives. The successful candidate will work with the Director, Tickets Sales and Retention to develop annual renewal and retention strategies while overseeing all aspects of customer support for Rockford IceHogs season ticket members.
- Develop annual renewal & retention strategic plans and timelines to increase season ticket member renewal and engagement.
- Develop annual goals and KPI’s to present to leadership, including developing dashboards to track renewal rates, engagement, feedback, touchpoints, campaigns, and customer profiles.
- Directly manage a book of season ticket member accounts, including day to day customer communication to provide necessary solutions for customer service resolutions.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and formulate impactful outreach initiatives to meet and exceed customer expectations and generate revenue through upsells, referrals, and growth of the membership base.
- Collaborate with Chicago Blackhawks renewal and retention team to implement efficiencies and best practices, and shared resources.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2-3 years of professional service or selling experience.
- Ability to engage and interact with current and prospective clients and fans.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, fun environment.
- Ability to problem solve and deliver high end customer services.
- Uphold and demonstrate organizational values at all times – Integrity, Curiosity, Empathy, Collaborative & Originality.
- Ability to foster a positive team culture, work well and collaboratively with others.
- Demonstrates excellent personal motivation and persistence to overcomes obstacles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in ticketing systems, Microsoft Office Suite to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other computer skills required.
- Ability and desire to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays as event schedule requires.
- AE positions may have flexibility to work a hybrid remote/in-person schedule and may be perfect for candidates in both Rockford Metro or wider Chicagoland areas.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.