Production Intern with Banner Collective in Chicago, IL
Banner Collective jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago, IL
Technical Services: Production
We produce unforgettable footage and unbelievable careers.
Moving images live forever. So do the memories of an amazing career, which is why talented professionals are committing their skills to one of Chicago's most creative video production teams: Banner Collective. We offer streamlined delivery of high-quality videos to a wide cariety of high-profile clients, including professional sports teams.
If you're ready to set your talent in motion, join us as:
Chicago, Goose Island Area
This is a unique chance to build a career with a rapidly ascending creative media organization, and work with well-known clients on a wide variety of engaging projects. Reporting to our Director of Sports Production, the individual we select will have the opportunity to be a vital part of a rapidly growing video production business.
- Support staff in the conceptualization and production of video content.
- Shoot and edit video features for digital and broadcast.
- Learn from industry leaders in the video production field.
- Have your creative voice heard while NOT making coffee runs.
Here's what it takes to be part of our team:
- Have a current reel that demonstrates talent.
- Engaging personality.
- Strong cinematography and editing skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- The professionalism to respond positively to criticism and creative suggestions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- The flexibility and willingness to work nights and weekends, and travel as needed.
- College experience or degree in video production or equivalent experience.
- Ability to lift and/or carry equipment weighing up to 25 pounds.
Here's what we offer in return for your talent:
In addition to a great opportunity, and being part of a friendly, supportive organization that cares about your career development, this is a paid position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.