- Friday, Saturday, Sunday 2pm-10pm.
- Approximately 24 hours per week.
- Secure all areas of the ice arena to insure a safe environment for all.
- Monitor video, door alarms, alarm systems and physical entrances.
- Inspect and screen all guests, employees, and clients upon entering the facility using hand held and walk through magnetometers.
- Monitor and secure the ice arena parking lot.
- Assist with guest complaint resolution.
- Properly report and document incidents.
- Follow facility security protocol and notify/involve higher level of police enforcement when appropriate.
- Have excellent working knowledge of the facility as a whole.
- Responsible for clearing facility at closing time and then responsible for the facility when closed to the public. Also responsible for reopening the facility for early morning programming.
- Excellent customer service skills, especially in difficult situations.
- Ability to recognize unsafe situations and respond accordingly.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent perception skills.
- Ability to problem solve and react in a calm manner to potential difficult situations.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to adjust physical being to stay awake during overnight hours.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- High school degree, or equivalent raining experience required.
- Previous facility security experience helpful.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective safety operations
- CPR Certification, or will be trained.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.