Assist the Corporate Sponsorships department in a variety of roles activating and tracking sponsorships while ensuring expectations are exceeded with internal and external clients.
- Assist with sponsor lead generation.
- Track sponsorship assets.
- Support department with assistance in creating proposals and recaps.
- Coordinate with fans, sweepstakes winners, and clients regarding sponsor promotions in advance of, during, and following Chicago Blackhawks games.
- Assist with in-game activation of various promotions and client entertainment.
- Prepare the United Center for sponsorship assets on Blackhawks game days (pre- and post- game) including sponsor entertainment.
- Assist with player and alumni appearances related to sponsorship commitments.
- Lead the photo request process for sponsor assets (game days and special events).
- Act as the point person for department inventory storage including on and off-site storage facilities, game day giveaway items, autographed items, etc. Includes manual labor.
- Various administrative duties including but not limited to creating FedEx shipments, proof-reading contracts and proposals, sweepstakes rules, etc.
- Assist with special events throughout the year (such as our convention, training camp festival, high school hockey championship, sponsor parties, sponsor road watches, etc.).
- Assist with other departments as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or Sports Marketing.
- Expert attention to detail focus.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible.
- Positive attitude and high degree of professionalism.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Photoshop proficiency a plus.
- Strong social media familiarity.
- Team oriented.
- Passion for sports and hockey.
- Treat all others with respect.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as event schedule commands in addition to in the office on weekdays.
- Possess valid driver’s license.