This position is to coordinate all food & beverage needs for Suites, Club In Seat, Loges and Champions Club clients for all events at PNC Arena in a professional manner with the highest standard.
- Oversee operation of Champions Club, Club In Seat, Loges and Suites for all events.
- Be liaison for suite holders prior to and during events to ensure quality service and order accuracy
- Hire, train and maintain part time staff.
- Generate employee schedules and manage employee payroll for all functions using the payroll software.
- Effectively manage labor to ensure cost efficiency.
- Ordering of all food and beverage supplies needed for scheduled events.
- Oversee the upkeep of work space and storage areas.
- Create pleasing atmosphere for clients and their guests; assist clients with event day needs.
- Establish rapport with clients and guests.
- Work with Executive Chef & Suites Chef to ensure food quality and appeal.
- Coordinate and work well with other departments to ensure guest have an exceptional experience
- Keep accurate inventory of all products.
- Generate all necessary administrative documentation needed for management and clients including client receipts and daily sales reports.
- Stay up to date on new trends, methods, and items that can further improve serving clients.
- Ability to think fast and problem solve
Candidate must have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in food and beverage environment and in a supervisory capacity, preferably in an arena environment.
- Applicant must have ability to communicate effectively with guest and employees.
- Also must possess strong computer and organizational skills.
- Should have physical ability to withstand long hours.
- Must be available to work irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must pass criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.