The position of Cashier is responsible for collecting parking payments and vouchers from patrons, and facilitating efficient traffic control by directing guest's vehicles into proper parking lots, roadways, and other areas before and after arena events.
The position of Parking Cashier requires the ability to work a flexible work schedule including hockey games, basketball games, and a variety of concerts and family shows scheduled on weeknights, Saturdays and Sundays and occasional holidays. The applicant must be willing to work a few events classified as "mandatory" by arena management, and available for at least 60% of all arena events scheduled per month during hockey and college basketball seasons, September through early June. Most start times for this position are flexible from 4:00 pm to 5:15 pm on weekdays, often earlier on weekends.
Starting pay is $13.00 per hour
- Must be at least 18 years old and speak fluent English.
- Applicants for Cashier must possess the ability to make accurate cash transactions, and have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (approx. 4 hours), and willing to work outside in all inclement weather conditions (rain, cold, heat, etc.).
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
All applicants must be available for weekday and weekend assignments. This is a year-round position. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.