Responsible for assuring that the Ledge Bar & Arena Club bars are properly set for service. Must also maintain them during service by replenishing beer, wine, liquor, serving cups, ice, and other supplies as needed.
Starting pay is $8.50 plus tips
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Strong customer service and communication skills are necessary
- A minimum of 2-3 years previous food and beverage/bar experience preferred
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to walk up and down stairs as work duties demand
- Must be able to lift very heavy kegs of beer and lift up to 75 lbs unassisted
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including home hockey games, home basketball games, and a variety of concerts and family shows scheduled on nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must pass criminal background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position