- The Facilities Technician is responsible for the repairs, troubleshooting, monitoring, and preventive maintenance of all mechanical, electrical, plumbing, structural and architectural systems in the facility.
- Expected to follow established dress and behavioral codes.
- Expected to attend meetings and training classes to keep up to date on building policies and procedures as required.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment and tools.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Related experience working in HVAC, Electrical or Plumbing fields strongly preferred.
- Candidate must have the ability to read and follow verbal and written instructions as well as adhere to building policies and event requirements. Must have knowledge of and ability to follow all safety procedures and guidelines.
- Must be able to lift objects up to 50 lbs and to stand, bend and stoop for long periods of time and climb stairs to inspect and handle problems. Candidate must have knowledge of basic mathematical skills.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a fast paced, team environment, be willing to work a flexible schedule to include different shifts revolving around event schedule as needed, evenings, weekends and holidays hours if needed. Candidate must have ability to interact with fellow employees and general public in a professional manner.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.