The Deck Attendant is responsible for providing excellent customer service, taking and deliver orders to guests in the Deck. Attendants will also be responsible for keeping the Deck clean and stocked. Follow management guidelines for the sale of alcohol and ensure State and local laws are followed.
Starting pay is $7.25 plus tips
- Candidate must be at least 21 years old.
- Responsible for inventory and cleaning of your assigned area.
- Prepare your assigned area with product and serve guests in a responsible manner.
- Experience with liquor may be required.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time as well as climb stairs, bend and lift up to 30 pounds.
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
- Previous food and beverage or waiter/waitress experience preferred.
- Must be capable of operating independently or jointly with another co-worker.
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays with great availability.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.