- Responsible for assisting with the overall supervision of multiple stands and carts each event.
- Proficient with numbers supervisors responsible all Concessions locations balance credit/gift carts to inventory.
- Managing and/or supervisory expertise in coordinating multiple staff in a variety of positions, including training.
- Adhere to State and Local government regulations regarding cleanliness, proper alcohol controls and general safety within these areas
- Maintain excellent working relationship with customers, management and employees
- Point of sale experience (assist with guest refunds, voids, printer issues, etc.)
- Must have attention to detail, strongly assertive and the ability to lead others in stressful situations.
- Provide documentation in regards to any issues that need to be addressed in regard to staffing
- Verify beginning and/or ending inventories and inform manager of discrepancies
- Enhance the guest experience, making them want to return. Use creative thinking to provide outstanding customer service
- Model, encourage and praise good work habits with employees
Starting pay is $15.00 per hour plus tips
- Must be available to work no later than 4:00 p.m. on weekdays.
- Extensive experience in food service management required
- Be able to adhere to building policies and event requirements
- Coordinate and instruct part time staff employees that will perform according to management philosophy
- Ability to walk long distances, reach, stand, bend, stoop for long periods, climb stairs as required to assigned areas
- Management and/or supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Interact with co-workers and the general public
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with extended late-night shifts to include weekends and holidays
- Must be able to read and write English, basic math skills and some computer and Point of Sale (POS) skills
- Ability to lift 35 lbs
- Must pass a criminal background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position