- Responsible for the preparation and cooking of the menu within a given stand/kiosk.
- Inventory product and prepare it according to management and health guidelines.
- Responsible for cleaning the equipment and cooking area.
- Assist with the training of some staff.
- Perform duties as required to accomplish delivery of concessions menu.
- Requires some cooking experience and willingness to learn.
The starting pay rate for this part-time position is $14.00 an hour.
- Must be at least 18 years old. Previous cooking experience required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to walk, reach, stand, bend and stoop for long periods of time
- Climb stairs as needed.
- Must be able to read and write English and have some limited computer skills.
- Must be able to work in mentally and physically demanding environment
- Must be able to work flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to report to work by 4:30 PM on weekdays.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.