The Concessions Cashier will:
- Take orders, accept payment and make change for guest at the concession stand.
- Provide outstanding customer service and deliver menu items in a friendly and timely manner.
- Cashier will have knowledge of all menu items in the concession stand and be able to provide information and answer questions about menu items.
- Cashiers will follow all State and Local food handling, alcohol (those over 21) , and safety guidelines.
- Will assist in getting the stand ready for opening, reconciling receipts and cleaning and closing the stand.
The starting pay rate for this part-time position is $10.00 an hour.
- Must be at least 18 years old (non-alcohol) , 21 for alcohol sales. Strong customer service and communication skills are necessary. Previous food and beverage experience preferred. Previous cash handling experience required.
- Other job requirements are but not limited to the ability to lift up to 35 lbs; ability to walk, reach, stand, bend and stoop for long periods of time; climb stairs as needed. Must be able to read and write English and have some limited computer skills.
- Must be able to work flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays. Must be able to report to work by 5:00 PM on weekdays.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.