- Prepare assigned bar, inventory the product and serve the guests in a responsible manner.
- Responsible for the inventory, payment transactions and cleaning of assigned area.
- Follow management guidelines for the sale of alcohol and ensure State and local laws are followed.
- Responsible for providing the guest with order in a timely manner.
- Responsible for accurately accounting for their payment transactions.
Starting pay is $7.25 per hour plus tips
- Must be at least 21 years old. Previous bartender experience preferred.
- Requires good people skills.
- Must be capable of operating independently or jointly with another co-worker.
- Must be able to work flexible work schedule including nights, weekends. and holidays. Must be available to report to work by 5:00 PM on weekdays.
- Other job requirements are but not limited to the ability to lift up to 45 lbs; ability to walk, reach, stand, bend and stoop for long periods of time; climb stairs needed. Must be able to read and write English. Must have good basic math skills and be familiar with the operation of computers.
- Must be able to work in mentally and physically demanding environment
- Must pass a criminal background check
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.