- Compile and organize orders as received in the in-seat kitchen.
- Assign orders to runners to be delivered to guests.
- Maintain sanitation guidelines.
- Responsible for ensuring that proper food temperatures are maintained and all orders that go out are fresh and well presented.
- Works closely with supervisors on all functions involving payment transactions and reports.
- Responsible for safety standards, neatness and sanitation of work areas. Complete other tasks as assigned.
The starting pay rate is $9.50 an hour
- Must be at least 21 years old (position requires the sale of alcohol)
- Strong customer service and communication are necessary. Previous food and beverage experience, point of sale, math skills and cash handling are preferred. Must be able to stand for long periods of time as well as climb stairs, bend and lift up to 20 pounds. Must be able to follow directions as assigned. Must be available to report to work by 5:15 PM on weekdays and work 60% of booked events.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.