- Effectively execute the safe and professional setup, service and breakdown of catered events held at PNC Arena.
- Exhibit professional and courteous behavior at all times.
- Present a neat and tidy appearance while adhering to uniform standards.
- Communicate effectively with guests, all levels of management and co-workers.
- Comprehend Banquet Event Order instructions to accurately setup, service and breakdown.
- Maintain the proper care of equipment and food items.
- Work with Culinary Team to service food and beverage for banquet events adhering to North Carolina health codes and policies.
- Create pleasing atmosphere for clients and their guests; assist clients with event day needs
- Complete routine and special tasks as related to the Food and Beverage Department
Starting pay is $15.00 per hour plus tips
- 2 - 5 years experience in a service role in a restaurant or catering environment preferred
- Candidate must be able to work on their feet for long periods of time and be able to walk up and down stairs as the work duties demand
- Candidate must be able to work flexible hours including day and night shifts, on weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Candidate must be able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Reliable transportation
- Access to the internet
- Available via telephone and email
- Must pass a background check.
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.