Responsible for the control of all wine and liquor for the PNC Arena on an event basis. This includes Concessions, Suites, Champions Club, Arena Club Restaurant and Ledge Lounge. Always ensure correct inventory of liquor in the building. Maintain all ALE regulations and food & beverage policies and procedures. Provide friendly, courteous, and helpful service to our guests. Communicate with employees and management on a regular basis. Coach and counsel employees to ensure excellent customer service, quality products and service in a timely manner.
- Strong customer service and communication skills are necessary.
- Previous beverage and supervisory experience preferred.
- Should be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
- Flexible work schedule is required including hockey games, basketball games and a variety of concerts and family shows scheduled on nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Produce and communicate accurate orders and communicates accordingly
- Demonstrate Knowledge of ABC and ALE laws
- Assist with data input: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Assist with events as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Starting pay is $15.00 per hour
Education & Experience:
- Minimum or equivalent to H.S. Diploma, or job specific certifications as it pertains to food and beverage.
- Candidate must demonstrate technical proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Previous administrative experience strongly preferred.
- Candidate must possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be organized, detailed and able to work quickly in stressful situations.
- Candidate must convey a professional demeanor to guests and employees.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.