- Responsible for running the operations of a specific coffee kiosk for an event. Ensure that the inventory relating to coffee preparation is maintained according to management guidelines.
- Perform duties as necessary to accomplish timely delivery of coffee items. Must be able to perform several techniques of coffee making.
- Maintain proper procedures, temperatures and portion control to deliver Coffee, Latte, Cappuccino and other specialty coffees
- Maintain a clean working environment, proper hygiene of the coffee equipment and cooking area during and at the end of an event.
- Assist in providing exceptional customer service to the guests. Perform duties as necessary to accomplish delivery of concessions menu. Work well with others including co-workers, subordinates and guests.
- Must be at least 21 years old. Previous Barista experience preferred.
- Other job requirements are but not limited to the ability to lift up to 50 lbs; ability to walk, reach, stand, bend and stoop for long periods of time; climb stairs as needed.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must have good basic math skills and be familiar with the operation of computers.
- Must be able to work in mentally and physically demanding environment.
- Must be able to work flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to report to work by 4:30 PM on weekdays.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.