The Banquet Captain is responsible for accurately interpreting written and verbal instructions associated with the Banquet Event Order (BEO) and directing staff on all phases of the event. The Banquet Captain is the event liaison for the customer. The Banquet Captain presents and collects the final bill and completes the Daily Sales Report.
- Willingness to learn and utilize POS system
- Exhibit professional and courteous behavior at all times
- Communicate effectively with guests, all levels of management and co-workers
- Maintain the proper care of equipment and food & beverage items
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Complete routine and special tasks as related to the Food and Beverage Department
Starting pay is $13.50 per hour
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a leadership role preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a fine dining, catering or banquet service environment preferred
- Must be able to work flexible hours up to 30 hours plus each week including early mornings, late nights, weekends, evenings and holidays depending on events scheduled
- Must be able to work on their feet for long periods of time and be able to walk up and down stairs as the work duties demand
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Reliable transportation
- Must pass a background check.
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.