Responsible for greeting and seating guests in the Arena Club Restaurant. Communicate menu and Arena information to guests. Maintain thorough knowledge of menu. Provide friendly, courteous and helpful service to our guests. Help maintain accurate, clean menus.
- Exhibit professional and courteous behavior at all times
- Present a neat and tidy appearance while adhering to uniform standards
- Communicate effectively with guests, all levels of management and co-workers
- Maintain the proper care of equipment and food & beverage items
- Work with Restaurant Team to provide excellent food and beverage service while adhering to North Carolina health codes and policies
- Create pleasing atmosphere for patrons and their guests
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under heavy pressure
- Complete routine and special tasks as related to the Food and Beverage Department
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Strong customer service and communication skills are required.
- 1-2 years previous customer service experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and walk up and down stairs as work duties demand.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs unassisted.
- Must be able to work flexible work schedule including home hockey games, home basketball games, and a variety of concerts and family shows scheduled on nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.