- Adhere to all policies and procedures as described and effectively execute a safe and professional atmosphere of Service in the Arena Club Restaurant at PNC Arena.
- Exhibit professional and courteous behavior at all times
- Present a neat and tidy appearance while adhering to uniform standards
- Communicate effectively with guests, all levels of management and co-workers
- Possess a general wine knowledge and be able to assist guests with wine selections
- Possess a vast knowledge Alcoholic Beverages and Drink Recipes
- Maintain the proper care of equipment and food & beverage items
- Work with Restaurant Staff to provide excellent beverage service while adhering to North Carolina health codes and Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) policies
- Create pleasing atmosphere for patrons and their guests of the Arena Club Restaurant
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Willingness to learn and utilize POS system
- Must adhere to all Alcohol Service Policies including NC - ABC & ALE regulations as well as PNC Arena policies
- Complete routine and special tasks as related to the Food and Beverage Department
2 - 5 years of experience in Bartending preferred
Starting pay is $7.25 plus tips
- Candidate must be able to work on their feet for long periods of time and be able to walk up and down stairs as the work duties demand
- Candidate must be able to work a flexible schedule including home hockey games, home basketball games, and a variety of concerts and family shows scheduled on nights, weekends, and holidays. Candidate must be able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Reliable transportation
- Must pass a background check
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.