Responsible for the 24-Hour Security of PNC Arena. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Conducting building tours and patrols
- Writing reports
- Maintaining logs
- Providing building access for employees, visitors, vendors & contractors
- Making appropriate emergency contacts as needed
- Monitoring security equipment
- Protecting company and/or tenant assets and providing a safe working environment.
- Shifts also includes events where we handle premium services entry to our guests.
Starting pay is $12.00 per hour
- Must be at least 18 years old. Must possess valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation.
- Must have valid contact information on file at all times (ie phone number, email address).
- Basic computer knowledge is recommended.
- Must possess excellent written, verbal & customer service skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and climb stairs as needed.
- Must be able to work flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to report to work between 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM on weekdays. Must be available for events.
- High School diploma or its equivalent preferred.
- Previous guard services security, military or law enforcement experience a plus.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
Some positions are open for non event day 3rd shifts of 12am-8am, weekdays and 12am-12pm on weekends. 1st and 2nd shifts spots are limited.
Will be required to successfully complete NC State required Crowd Manager Training Certification within the first 120 days of employment.
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.