The Ticket Sales Department is responsible for developing the primary revenue stream of the Carolina Hurricanes organization through sales and service of all season ticket plans, group ticket packages, suite leases, and nightly suite rentals. This department strives to provide superior customer service to all clients ranging from large local businesses to individual ticket plan members. Responsibilities of the Ticket Sales Department include continually prospecting and cultivating new markets to grow the season ticket base, actively participating in community/business networking events, planning and executing season ticket member events, providing customer support at home games and fan engagement events, and working closely with other departments to aid in achieving the greater goals of the Hurricanes organization.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, plan, and execute Season Ticket Member events including Seat Selections, Prospecting Events, Season Ticket Member Benefit Events, and more.
- Produce email content and communications to Hurricanes Season Ticket Members.
- Organize and schedule staffing for all Hurricanes home games, fan engagement events, etc.
- Provide support for in-game Group, Suite and Season Ticket Member experiences.
- Assist with daily Ticket Sales and Service needs.
- Oversee and distribute incoming communications from Season Ticket Member inboxes.
- Meet regularly with Hurricanes leadership to plan and execute departmental strategy.
- Work with Promotions Department to identify new opportunities and external events to staff.
- Communicate all Ticket Sales department messaging to various other PNC Arena departments.
- Support the Sales Team in attaining sales goals and targets.
- Assisting in the implementation of sales strategy as prepared by Ticket Sales management team.
- Assist in growing Ticket Sales Intern program.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Thorough organizational and time management skills with close attention to detail required.
- Passionate, reliable, and well-organized professional with power to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience with a professional or collegiate sports organization is preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others, establish a rapport and build strong interpersonal relationships within the organization and with clients.
- Availability and willingness to work extended hours, including nights, weekends, select holidays as well as games and events as necessary.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Docs, and other related computer skills required.
- Must have valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.