The Marketing and Graphic Design Coordinator will work within the PNC Arena Marketing department to support the PNC Arena brand and events that are held at the venue each year. Key roles of this position include creating and maintaining marketing collateral for venue and event promotion, a consistent brand image, as well as social media campaign planning and execution.
- Assist with planning and creation of various PNC Arena design initiatives, including marketing materials for events, advertising campaigns, in-house assets, and more.
- Utilize graphic design programs to create marketing collateral, including upcoming event listings, digital ads, signage, and other items as needed, from concept to completion.
- Work with internal and external representatives to maintain brand standards.
- Support PNC Arena’s digital and social media presence by designing themed graphics, contest pages and posts, digital ads, etc.
- Create, edit, and publish engaging content for social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on content and calendar planning.
- Assist in management of the PNC Arena website.
- Develop and implement programs to grow email database, social media accounts, and increase brand awareness.
- Manage venue email campaigns, including content and list management.
- Coordinate with several departments to manage all in-house inventory used to promote upcoming events, including TV spots, digital ads, and emails.
- Provide support in various capacities for concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and other events, including day-of-event activities.
- Maintain relationships with tour promoters, local media outlets, and venue partners.
- Participate in special projects and presentations, as well as perform other related duties as requested and assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Sports & Entertainment Management, or Graphic Design or equivalent experience required
- Prior sports and entertainment experience preferred
- 2+ years of design work experience (interning, freelancing, part-time, or full-time)
- Strong graphic design skill set, including training and experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Social Media account management for a brand or business entity preferred
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and manage multiple projects and events effectively while adhering to deadlines
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Creative approach to finding ways to reach an audience
- Proactive problem-solver who can quickly and efficiently address issues
- A positive attitude and ability to work in a team setting to achieve marketing goals
- Flexible schedule with ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Must pass a criminal background check
This is an hourly non-exempt position
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.