The Carolina Hurricanes/PNC Arena are looking for a reliable, talented, proactive, detail-oriented, solution-centric person with excellent communication and technical skills. The successful candidate will be able to handle the daily operations of existing networks and servers while helping shape the vision of what our systems will become.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide coverage, on site, on a rotating shared basis to cover defined hours of operation which will include events and games.
- Run point on IT office inventory
- Support all new hire on-boarding and off-boarding procedures
- Administer business applications including, but not limited to: Azure, Office 365, Adobe, AWS, Active Directory, PBX System, MS Windows Servers
- Ability to learn new software and solutions quickly
- Provide end-user support for both PC and Mac computers
- Proactively monitor and secure the Carolina Hurricanes / PNC Arena network
- Perform regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedure
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to handle multiple tasks with the ability to reprioritize and shift priorities quickly
- Experience with desktop hardware, OS, and applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of personal integrity and consistently puts the interests of the organization first.
- Must be a fierce communicator and cross-organizational collaborator.
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule inclusive of weekends, nights and holidays
- This position may require access to confidential records and information. To successfully perform in this position, confidentiality of the information with which the individual has contact must be maintained.
- Frequent bending, lifting as much as 50 pounds, sitting, exposure to multiple external elements, extensive walking through the building including inclines and stairs.
This is an hourly, non-exempt position
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.