Responsible for the organization and preparation of all cold and hot foods in a manner that is consistent with VAB Catering standards.
- Prepare all food according to recipe and production sheets
- Assist Executive Chef and Sous Chef with production of Suites, Loge Box and Catering needs
- Complete assigned projects within allocated time sequence
- Maintain work area, coolers and dry storage in a clean and orderly fashion
- Assist in inventory control and management of cost of goods
- Required to use safe food handling practices and all appropriate health department rules and regulations.
- Culinary degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in large volume F&B strongly preferred
- Serve Safe certified
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to read and follow both written and verbal instructions
- Ability to adhere to building policies and event requirements
- Knowledge of basic mathematical skills
- Ability to interact with fellow employees and general public in a positive and professional manner
- Ability to lift and carry 50lbs of product unassisted
- Ability to remain alert and observant in order to prevent accidents and safety problems
- Ability to work irregular hours including and not limited to more than 60 hours per week, as well as nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must pass criminal background check
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.